Debajit Biswas

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Google turned 8 years

Before Google, Yahoo was my preferred search engine. Later I saw Google & Yahoo started working together and again much later I saw Yahoo with the "Powered By Google" logo on their website. Now Goggle is Google. Anyway if you want a non-technical discussion about Google, here is a link- http://www.highposition.net/1999.html
-Again Google is here with Web API and other companies imitating them. Again now I see Google, giving you warning before you are going to visit an unsafe website which I initially didn't trust but later I trusted it after bitter experiences. I welcome Google's way but I not the Microsoft's. No power user and privacy liking user will like it if they see their internet surfing history is being monitored by some one unknown. I don't think that Microsoft will make any change in it in Vista. Currently I don't have that kind of money to waste to experiment it untill my Xp works fine and Microsoft continues to support it.

Good Day or Good Night, what do I call it?
D.B.
3:49 AM the same day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home